• Measurement Range K Type (included): 0 to 200°C (32 to 392°F)
• Measurement Range K Type: -200 to 1300°C (-328 to 2372°F)
• Measurement Range J Type: -200 to 1190°C (-328 to 2174°F)
• Measurement Range T Type: -200 to 390°C (-328 to 734°F)
• Typical Accuracy: ±1°C (±2°F)
• Accuracy: ±2.5°C (4.5°F)
• Probe Length: 100mm (3.9")
• Cable Length: 1500mm (59.1")
The EL-SP-TC is a thermocouple smart probe for use with the EL-MOTE-TC and EL-MOTE-DTC data loggers, that provides real-time monitoring of temperature levels. The probe is supplied with an electrically isolated K-type probe with a 1.5M cable and can be used with electrically isolated J, K or T-type thermocouples.
The probe can be easily connected to the base of a thermocouple data logger by simply placing it into the appropriate socket and securing with the screw provided on the device.