Glycol filled probes are designed to provide a buffered response to changes in the temperature. This helps to simulate the thermal lag experienced by products stored in the monitored environment.
For use with the WiFi-TP+, this product meets the characteristics recommended by international standards for vaccine thermometers including:
1. Continuous monitoring information with an active display.
2. Digital thermometer with a probe in a glycol-filled bottle.
3. Alarm for out- of- range temperatures.
4. Reset button if using a data logger with a min/max display.
5. Current temperature display as well as minimum and maximum temperatures.
6. Be within +/-.5°C accuracy (+/-1°F).
7. Low battery indicator.
8. Main device to remain outside the storage unit so temperature reading can be taken without opening the unit door.
This package can also be used for other applications e.g. food and drink storage